____________________________________
Because Ive made money my worry.
& that all I can do is just to say I want this I want that.
& that I do not make an effort.
The friend stated 3 reasons.
1) To prove to others.
2) Force by others
3) By own accord.
I am no longer piss or angry.
I have even give up with my explanations.
The last thing I want is someone trying to interpret my situation
Or attempt to think they know whats right.
I made certain decisions for a reason.
For once, let me make my fucking decisions.
If I fall. Let me fall.
I don't want to go through another 'simple' cycle.
& come out learning shit.
But to end up back in the same shit & worse.
Fuck up.
Now I even speak like a singaporean.
Such lousy English.
And the fucked up grammer & la/lors.
The next idiot that comment that I am a singaporean,
Im serious.
Ill just tell them.
Please, don't insult me anymore.
No, Singapore is nice.
The country and government.
But there is something wrong with the culture.
& that plays a much bigger role in the society than the government as a whole.